[Ekiga-list] [ekiga 3.2.5 on Ubuntu Karmic] "Could not register: sip:foo ekiga net" while registering to another domain

Hi,

ekiga 3.2.5 on Ubuntu Karmic Beta reports: "Could not register
sip:bullgard ekiga net; Registered sip:2009 sip beccon de".
What line# in http://pastebin.ca/1594086 points me to the cause for not
being able to register to the first address while registering to the second?
May I point out that Ekiga 3.2.5 worked fine when I installed it on
Ubuntu Karmic Alpha5 about 3 weeks ago. I cannot remember having changed
much since exept for upgrading to Karmic Beta.

Regards,
Detlef Lechner