Re: [Ekiga-list] [ekiga 3.2.5 on Ubuntu Karmic] "Could not register: sip:foo ekiga net"

Le lundi 05 octobre 2009 à 21:15 +0200, Detlef Lechner a écrit :
> Damien Sandras wrote:
> > Can you try again ?
> > I'm sniffing the trafic for your IP address on ekiga.net
> >
> > I'll stop in a few minutes...
>
> I have done now again. I am sorry that your e-mail did not come earlier
> to my attention as I was away.

I have the packet capture available. The REGISTER contains IP address
192.168.178.26 field, which is not normal with NAT detection enabled. Or
perhaps you tried with NAT detection disabled like I told you ?

If so we will have to make the test again. I let tcpdump running...

--
 _     Damien Sandras
v_/_   Be IP           : http://www.beip.be/