Re: [Ekiga-list] PC-To-Phone Account Setup Not Working

On Jan 3, 2008 7:11 AM, Stefan Bruens <lurch gmx li> wrote:
Am Donnerstag, 3. Januar 2008 02:55:50 schrieb Don Parris:
> Hi Damien,
>
> Per my OP, I'm running KDE, not GNOME.  But Firefox is selected as the
> default browser.  I did try switching to Konqueror, but to no avail.
>
> Yes, Firefox has been re-branded as  "Burning Dog", but the executable is
> the same.  I used Adept to pull down Ekiga from my distro's official
> repository, so I didn't do anything out of the ordinary in my installation.
> I can use one of the other PC-to-Phone providers, but prefer to support
> Ekiga through your partner, if possible.
>
> Thanks for taking the time to help.
>
> Don

Read the topic " in KDE cannot open URL's from Tools->PC-to-phone account",
dated from 13.08.2006 in the archives.

Stefan

Thanks Stefan, I read it  and will try that tip when I get back to my laptop. I didn't think to search on KDE.

Cheers,
Don
--
D.C. Parris
Minister, Journalist, Free Software Advocate