Re: [Ekiga-list] Windows/Linux: won't send video

On Thu, 2008-01-03 at 17:50 +0100, Damien Sandras wrote:

> As I said, you are in communication with yourself (not sure how it can
> happen). Everything you send is mirrored back to you. I have never seen
> something so weird happen.

Seems the wierdness continues. I have uninstalled ekiga, deleted the
settings in gconf, reinstalled, added profile, seems behaviour is the
same :-(

I have attached the debug. Initial attempt at connection from linux to
windows failed. Connection in the other direction seemed to work, but
failed after 30 odd seconds on the linux end. Is it the same thing?

Is my install somehow doomed?

Thanks for your advice so far.

Ed