[Ekiga-list] Ekiga startup time

Hello alltogether,

I'm experiencing a quite long startup time of ekiga even if its working
fine apart from that fact. By "long" I mean approximately a minute. I
can't give you any further informations as there are no errors or
messages reported and ekiga runs fine after once started up.
I'm running Slackware 12.0 with a 2.6.24-rc6 Kernel and an up-to-date
dropline gnome installation. Feel free to ask if you need more detailed
informations.

If there are any known issues concerning my problem please give me some
hints :)

See you and thanks in advance,
Georg