Re: [Ekiga-list] PC-To-Phone Account Setup Not Working

Hi,

Le mardi 01 janvier 2008 à 20:30 -0500, Don Parris a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I'm running gNewSense-KDE (Ubuntu-based), and Ekiga 2.0.1.  I have
> registered a SIP account through Ekiga.net, and all seems to work
> fairly well.  However, I thought about trying to use the PC-to-Phone
> service, but when I attempt to setup the account using the dialog in
> Ekiga (Tools --> PC-to-Phone Account --> Get an Ekiga PC-to-Phone
> Account), absolutely nothing happens.  I have both Firefox and
> Konqueror installed, but neither loads any web page from which I can
> register an account.  Since all the documentation says to use that
> button (and seemingly nothing else), I thought I would ask if there
> are any work-arounds for this problem.  I did not see any in the
> manual.
>
> It does create a PC-to-Phone account in the accounts list, but nothing
> else happens.

This question has been answered several times on this mailing list.
It means your installation is not correctly done.

Are you 100% sure that gnome-default-applications-properties is
configured to open links with a browser that is installed on your
system ?
--
 _     Damien Sandras