[Ekiga-list] PC-To-Phone Account Setup Not Working

Hi all,

I'm running gNewSense-KDE (Ubuntu-based), and Ekiga 2.0.1.  I have registered a SIP account through Ekiga.net, and all seems to work fairly well.  However, I thought about trying to use the PC-to-Phone service, but when I attempt to setup the account using the dialog in Ekiga (Tools --> PC-to-Phone Account --> Get an Ekiga PC-to-Phone Account), absolutely nothing happens.  I have both Firefox and Konqueror installed, but neither loads any web page from which I can register an account.  Since all the documentation says to use that button (and seemingly nothing else), I thought I would ask if there are any work-arounds for this problem.  I did not see any in the manual.

It does create a PC-to-Phone account in the accounts list, but nothing else happens.

Thanks,
Don
--
D.C. Parris
Minister, Journalist, Free Software Advocate