Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Restoring presence in the SIP code

On 24/09/10 15:16, Julien Puydt wrote:
I made a breakthrough!

Le 24/09/2010 14:57, Julien Puydt a écrit :
I broke that bug report into two since I found there were two problems :

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=989748&aid=3074792&group_id=204472

That one is a valid bug but doesn't hurt us.

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=989748&aid=3074788&group_id=204472

That one is INVALID. The problem is in the piece of code Eugen sent the
other day (where does it come from, by the way?).

It is a copy/paste from the old code.

It was doing : info.m_entity = from.AsQuotedString();
and changing that to : info.m_entity = from.AsString();
made presence just work. I'm suspicious about the other AsQuotedString
next line, though.

I think I'm able to rewrite that code and make ekiga use the new api.

The new api or the patch I sent?

Does that sound nice?

Very nice, if you could do it.