Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Restoring presence in the SIP code

Le 23/09/2010 14:59, Julien Puydt a écrit :
Le 23/09/2010 14:46, Eugen Dedu a écrit :
On 23/09/10 14:32, Julien Puydt wrote:
Le 23/09/2010 14:22, Eugen Dedu a écrit :
I do not understand: does the code work or not? If not, could you
fix it
(or have you find when the problem is introduced etc.)?

The thing is that opal doesn't seem to call our
OnPresenceInfoReceived/OnDialogInfoReceived methods -- if it were, the
rest looks correct.

And I don't know why opal doesn't call them :-/

Without a patch, OnPresenceInfoReceived (maybe OnDialogInfoReceived too)
is not called. With the patch, it is called (I have tested it). Have you
patched ekiga, as I said in the e-mail attached (in French)?

Uh? I didn't apply any patch... let me check with that :-)

With the patch, we do get the presence information.

But information about "sip:foo ekiga net" comes attached to an uri which looks like "sip:%3Csip:foo ekiga net>" so indeed the information never gets related to anything!

My guess is that piece of code in sip-endpoint.cpp (around line 1045) :
  SIPURL sip_uri = SIPURL (user);
  sip_uri.Sanitise (SIPURL::ExternalURI);
  std::string _uri = sip_uri.AsString ();
doesn't do what it is supposed to do!