Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Restoring presence in the SIP code
- From: Julien Puydt <jpuydt free fr>
- To: Ekiga development mailing list <ekiga-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Restoring presence in the SIP code
- Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 14:57:16 +0200
Le 23/09/2010 16:13, Julien Puydt a écrit :
Le 23/09/2010 15:54, Eugen Dedu a écrit :
If you are sure, please contact Robert.
I broke that bug report into two since I found there were two problems :
I'm pretty sure fixing either will make presence work again in ekiga. (
You can ask Robert, or look yourself in the samples/ directory of opal
(do some grep). I noticed that now contacts (in roster) are not treated
individually, but as a group.
Sigh. Let's say I'm not a fan of ptlib+opal's organization...
What I know :
- where in ekiga the engine does get some information to display -- but
gets something invalid and hence can't ;
- where in opal the invalid data gets passed to ekiga through old api code ;
- where in opal the old api code gets called by the new api code, with
What I have no clue about : where in opal is that new api code called!?
I can't find the upstream...
Things are moving in the right direction though.
] [Thread Prev