Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Ekiga-Engine and Interfaces for Ekiga

Mike Massonnet wrote:
Le Thu, 16 Oct 2008 10:59:44 +0200,
Heiser Michael <heisermi hs-albsig de> a écrit :

Yes I installed the libopal3.4.1-plugins-non-free package! And I have
no other codec than h.261 and theora. Greetz
Michael

I installed libavcodec to get h263.  If you run ekiga -d 1 you will get
errors for unusable codecs, they are pretty straight forward.

Indeed, please install libavcodec51.  I will fix it in the next release.