Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Ekiga-Engine and Interfaces for Ekiga

Epelde Gorka a écrit :
So, I've found that for a videoconference scenario, Ekiga is an interesting
option. Right now, our platform is running on windows, so I'm interested in
having a stable version of Ekiga for windows and having a working
cross-building environment.

We do already build ekiga for win32 by cross-building -- so the scripts should already be there (I'll let Matthias tell more about it).

My idea was to start looking at DBUS, as is told in the previous email and
looking at Ekiga's source code. My first effort would be to do some basic
control and later on to be able to send rtp flows to other UI's and
inserting external rtp flows from those UI's to Ekiga.

Unfortunately, the engine doesn't control things down to the RTP streams... yet.