Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Script to compile 3.0 SVN version on Linux

On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 5:25 PM, yannick <sevmek free fr> wrote:
Le mardi 06 mai 2008 à 17:22 +0200, Torsten Schlabach a écrit :
> Does MacOS X come with a built-in SIP app, like it comes with a
> built-in email app?

Yes, iChat, but its network is closed. :(

I've read that SIp is only used to established the RTP session But it can't register to any SIp server I guess ?

So it's no Sip client built in and it's a shame, Xmeeting is the one for now.

--
Michel memeteau