Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Script to compile 3.0 SVN version on Linux

Eugen Dedu wrote:

> I update manually, so we can say every 3 days or so, it is largely
> sufficient, isn't it?

Well, what I am mostly interested in is to have some kind of ongoing (therefore automatically preferred) build which I can use to see if a current state in SVN builds or not, i.e. to see if trunk is broken or not.

I am concerned with the win32 build and if it does not work, the most interesting question to me is: Is that because it cannot work or is that because of any Windows specific problem.

Regards,
Torsten