Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Script to compile 3.0 SVN version on Linux

Hi!

Eugen Dedu wrote:

> We can envisage that the build.sh be put on a server, and when it
> receives an encrypted mail, it starts build.sh.  I can remove the
> interaction (questions useful for me) with the script.  Is there any
> server or should I look myself somewhere?  My laptop cannot be used,
> because it has often private IP addresses.

I can provide a server, that's not a problem. But the one I have right now is Debian and what I am trying currently is to get it to the point where it *once* builds the trunk.

> Also, is it a MacOS port envisaged?

Not sure, but would be useful.

Anyone?

Does MacOS X come with a built-in SIP app, like it comes with a built-in email app?

Regards,
Torsten

-------- Original-Nachricht --------