Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Script to compile 3.0 SVN version on Linux

Torsten Schlabach wrote:
Hi Eugen!

Thanks for that; I will try it.

There are also scripts on the wiki pages.

Where?

http://eugen.dedu.free.fr/ekiga

Are you providing automated nightly builds?

Well, I can only see files there from May 4th.

I update manually, so we can say every 3 days or so, it is largely sufficient, isn't it? We will update this info on wiki pages/seconix too.

But it's for amd64. Yannick will probably do it for i386 very soon. In fact, I plan to generate also for ppc, with qemu, since I saw that Marillat on multimedia-debian uses it to generate for other architectures.