Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Script to compile 3.0 SVN version on Linux

Torsten Schlabach wrote:
Hi all!

Does anyone have a script which simple does a clean checkout of

- PTLib
- OPAL
- Eikiga

from SVN and builds it all the way through on Linux?

Wouldn't it make sense to make some kind of umbrella Makefile as it exists for the win32 build?

In case anyone has such a script, he or she might be so kind and post it?

Hi,

The following script is what I use to update the debs of ptlib, opal and ekiga.

I have three directories with the three co. I execute the script and it generates all the debs. The three *.diff are identical to the three *.diff.gz you find at http://eugen.dedu.free.fr/ekiga. Hope it will be useful to you.

There are also scripts on the wiki pages.