Re: [Easytag-mailing] Any plans for porting EasyTag to GTK-3?

On 11/06/12 15:28, Andreas Schamanek wrote:
>> The log view is probably actually there, it just seems that with
>> default settings it's size is zero; so you have to drag the pane
>> handle to see it (and before that you need to make the window
>> taller).
>
> Yep. I did try the handle but I didn't enlarge the whole window.
> Moving the handle now works and shows the log view/pane. Thanks!

The best solution to this log view thingie is not to set the log pane
shrinkable; this way it will always be at least 50px high.

Other solution would be to set a default height as well as default
width. Third solution would be to manually calculate the default height
for the main window.

I personally think the first one is the best (and simplest) solution, as
you can disable the log pane from the settings. Any opinions?

Macros can of course be used to use the current behavior when compiling
against Gtk+ 2, and only make the pane unshrinkable on Gtk+ 3.

--
Santtu