Re: [Easytag-mailing] Any plans for porting EasyTag to GTK-3?

On 07/06/12 00:47, Kip Warner wrote:
Right on Santtu. Let us know how the port goes and when you're ready to
merge with upstream.

Before considering merging, I would really like to see more testing on it. The Ubuntu Precise version is now in my ppa[1] for i386 and amd64. I also updated my github branch so that Gtk+ 2 vs 3 can be chosen by configure flags (and automatical selection too). Testing it built on Gtk+ 2 would also be great, but that requires manual compilation.

I have tested most of the main features, and thus far everything has been working, but I'd really like some help on testing. Also, if anyone has windows build env set up, testing there would be much appreciated.

[1]: https://launchpad.net/~inz/+archive/ppa

--
Santtu