Re: [Easytag-mailing] Any plans for porting EasyTag to GTK-3?

On Mon, 2012-06-04 at 11:57 +0200, George Sedov wrote:
> Which probably means "no" :)
>
> Sorry, but I do not know a single thing about GTK be it 2 or 3.

Well honestly I'd like to see it ported to GTK 3. It's a necessary
migration that will have to happen at some point in time. But like you,
I don't know enough about GTK to do that right now, nor do I have the
time.

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred