Re: [Easytag-mailing] Any plans for porting EasyTag to GTK-3?

Hi EasyTaggers,

On Thu, 7 Jun 2012, at 13:07, Santtu Lakkala wrote:

> I would really like to see more testing on it. The Ubuntu Precise
> version is now in my ppa[1] for i386 and amd64. ...
> [1]: https://launchpad.net/~inz/+archive/ppa

Thanks for your efforts! I gave it a quick try on a relatively fresh
Ubuntu 12.04 with Unity. Everything I tested worked fine, no problems,
no crashes.

I only observed 2 issues which might be related to Unity and not
specifically to GTK-3 or EasyTag, though:
1) The Log view did not appear (switching the setting did not help).
2) EasyTag does not show up in the Application Switcher (Alt-Tab),
and clicking its (locked) icon in the dock re-opens EasyTag instead of
switching to it.

HTH,
--
-- Andreas