Re: [Easytag-mailing] easytag 1.99.12 sometimes crashes when deleting a file

Hi Randy,

Just give me some days to try to reproduce and fix this bug. At the present time, I haven't enought time to work for EasyTAG (it is why I didn't answer quickly) ;-)

Thanks again for this bug report

Regards,
Jerome