Re: [Easytag-mailing] easytag 1.99.12 sometimes crashes when deleting a file

I ran the program from an xterm and it finally did it.

I got a lot farther this time.  Where it says "Message: device: default"
is when I select the audio player, which is xmms.  I was in Artist album
view.  Basically I had 2 copies of kung fu fighting, the artist was
misnamed in one of them.  I renamed the artist so they would both be the
same.  I highlighted both tracks and listened to them in xmms.  I then
decided which one to delete.  when I tried to delete the track the
program crashed.  Just to let you know, the file is deleted.

------------------------  information from command line ----------
Message: device: default
Updated tag of 'can_t_give_in-candlebox.mp3'
Updated tag of 'cannonball_adderley-mercy_mercy_mercy.mp3'
Updated tag of 'cannonball_adderly-mercy_mercy_mercy.mp3'
Updated tag of 'captain_of_her_heart_double-double.mp3'
Updated tag of 'carl_duglas-kung_fu_fighting.mp3'
Message: device: default
EasyTAG 1.99.12: Abnormal exit! (PId: 16853).
Received signal SIGSEGV (11)
You have probably found a bug in EasyTAG. Please, send a bug report with
a gdb backtrace ('gdb easytag core' then 'bt' and 'l') and informations
to reproduce it to <easytag gmail com>
Segmentation fault
rperkins@randy:~$

when I type 'gdb easytag core' this is what i get
I know I must be doing something wrong here
rperkins@randy:~$ gdb easytag core
GNU gdb 6.4.90-debian
are
conditions.
details.
This GDB was configured as "i486-linux-gnu"...(no debugging symbols
found)
Using host libthread_db library "/lib/tls/libthread_db.so.1".

/home/rperkins/core: No such file or directory.
(gdb)

If someone responds and tells me how to setup gdb I will give it a
whirl.

thanks

Randy