[Easytag-mailing] easytag 1.99.12 sometimes crashes when deleting a file

Hello,
	Thanks for the great program.  I am finally going to get my tags in
order.

	Sometimes the program is crashing on me, with no dialog box or
anything.  It just closes up and I have to start over.  Here are the
steps i took to have that happen.

1. open program and browse to dir with 2000-4000 mp3's in it.  wait for
program to load the tags.
2.  edit some tags and save the changes.  repeat several times.
3. select a file that I no longer want.  Usually it is a file that I
already have another file with the same exact tags.  Onetime the file I
was deleting had a 0 length, which means of course it didnt have any tag
to it.  Sometimes I am selecting multiple files for deletion.
4.  right click on the file or group of selected files and left click on
delete.  the program closes up with no dialog box and I have to start
over:(

I am 2k into updating 40k tags.  this problem has happened about 4 times
now.  I am now afraid of deleting files in the program.

about my setup
debian testing
gnome
easytag 1.99.12
files are located on a LVM array, sometimes accessed locally and
sometimes over NFS.  I have had this problem both ways, locally and NFS.

thanks
and let me know if I can provide more information

Randy Perkins