Re: [Easytag-mailing] easytag 1.99.12 sometimes crashes when deleting a file

On Tue, 2006-09-12 at 23:45 -0400, Randy Perkins wrote:

> 	Sometimes the program is crashing on me, with no dialog box or
> anything.  It just closes up and I have to start over.  Here are the
> steps i took to have that happen.

hello

It just did it again.  the file deletion dialog box is coming up, then
after I click yes, the program is crashing.  I had just previously
deleted several files, and it was working fine.  I was only deleting one
file this time.  This file had another with a very similar but not
exactly the same tag.  I was in Artist-Album view mode.

I am going to start the program from the command line to see if i get
any information the next time it crashes.

thanks

Randy