Re: [Easytag-mailing] More metadata in files

On 11/20/05, Jérôme COUDERC <easytag gmail com> wrote:
> Hi Andrew,
Hi Jérôme!

>     Indeed EasyTAG handle only single field for each one, but in your
> case, you can add an additionnal genre  to severals files easily :

Well, I actually noticed on a file I tested that when I show the
metadata for multiple genres, EasyTAG appends them in the field, e.g.
"Genre1 - Genre2".  That's pretty nice, all told.

> 1) select the files
> 2) with the right mouse button open the popup menu (over the file list)
> to select the item "Open file(s) with..."
> 3) write : metaflac --set-tag="Genre=Foobar"
> 4) and press the Execute button
> 5) it should be ok ;-)

Wow, that's nice.  OK, now I just have to embark on the project of
dutifully tagging all 60G of my music. :)

> Have a nice day,
I'll have a few getting this done; thanks. :-P

--
http://aconkling.blogspot.com