[Easytag-mailing] More metadata in files

Kind of a general question, but I can't think of a more appropriate
place to ask: I'd like to add some groups of metadata to my files
(mostly FLAC, some MP3s). For example, I want to have "piano",
"concerto", and "Baroque" to a file of a keyboard concerto of Bach's.
Now, of course, I'd like to utilize standard metadata fields (e.g.
genre) so that my music players will able to search by them.  For
example, I'd like to search for "piano" and find not only the
concertos, but also the solo music and the quartets with the piano,
etc.  Is such a thing possible?

(For those of you who use GMail, I'm thinking of something like
they're labels; one file will have multiple "genre" designations.)

--
http://aconkling.blogspot.com