Re: [Easytag-mailing] More metadata in files

Hi Andrew,

Indeed EasyTAG handle only single field for each one, but in your case, you can add an additionnal genre to severals files easily :

1) select the files
2) with the right mouse button open the popup menu (over the file list) to select the item "Open file(s) with..."
3) write : metaflac --set-tag="Genre=Foobar"
4) and press the Execute button
5) it should be ok ;-)

Have a nice day,
Jerome