[Easytag-mailing] renaming

I have a bunch of mp3's in dumped randomly into a music folder, there's about 5000+ mp3's.. in all kinda of verious directories.  The also have no one naming convention.  Can Easytag clean this up or should I use something else?

by the way, I started to run what I thought was a cleanup and it got through 10 or so files, and quit.  But I'm not sure if I only had 10 selected, or if that was an error in the program and or an mp3 it couldn't read.

Any suggestions?