Re: Maintaining / Helping out on Dia

Greetings, Alejandro Imass!

No reason at all. Just thought that since the effort is relatively big to
modernize DIA to GTK 3 it would be worthwhile to at least discuss it.
Moreover, I think a future Web-based interface to DIA (even if not the
primary/native one) will be important for the long-term survival of DIA from a product standpoint.

This raises a completely different point, actually.
Dia as a [base for] an application server.

And I can see it working quite well, given Dia's limited set of basic actions.

--
With best regards,
Andrey Repin

Sorry for my terrible english...