Re: Library and arrows

At 01.04.2014 18:09, Michael Ross wrote:
On Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 9:46 AM, Subtilt <info subtilt be> wrote:
[...]
Is it possible to make a personnal library of .png?

You mean for inserting as pictures?  Of course you can curate whatever you
like - so I am probably misunderstanding the question.

Just exposring single images as shape should do the trick. Or I'm misunderstanding the question, too;)

Second is to know if I can easily make different arrows as those provide
in the app.

I have often wondered this myself, I hope the answer is yes, and that
instructions follow.

No instructions to follow, adding arrows requires programming.

        Hans