Inserting data from Word in to Dial Portable

Good morning,

I recently downloaded Dial Portable and I am now reading about it and starting to build a decision tree. I would like to know if and, if yes, how can I create a decision tree from a list of data hierarchically organized in Word (Microsoft Corporation)? For example, is there a way I could select all data and past it to Dial to have my diagram automatically created?

Thank you in advance,

Vanessa