Library and arrows

Dear,

I’m working with DIA since a couple of days and it’s great. However I have 2 questions:

Is it possible to make a personnal library of .png?

Second is to know if I can easily make different arrows as those provide in the app.

1. The png library should be really helpful instead of charging each time a picture from a dedicated file. So I can have for a brand of product I want to connect a dedicated library.

2. Because we are using a lot of different connectors in my company I would like to draw it. Not extraordinary and accurate file, but instead of a round or an arrow, I would like 2 round or an arrow with 4 legs…

Thanks for your answer.

Kindest regards

François VEYS

Managing Director