Re: How to add relationship lines?

At 07.05.2013 00:37, Michael Ross wrote:
[...]

I hear that being able to select multiple entities and change their
properties altogether is coming (good when you want all the properties to
be alike among the group).  Do not trust rumors however.

I wouldn't call the Dia 0.97 release announcement a rumor. Changing multiple properties at once was one of it's highlights. See:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/dia-list/2009-May/msg00001.html

But maybe I misunderstood the point you tried to make?