Re: How to add relationship lines?

On Sun, May 5, 2013 at 9:39 AM, Genadi Saltikov <carmageddon gmail com> wrote:
Hello!

I've been trying Dia on Ubuntu 13.04 and it works great!
I am doing ER Diagrams for various uni assignments in few courses.

However, I cant figure out, nor find anything in the documentation about how
to create relationships between objects such as 1:N, 1:* etc?

I'll give you a better idea ;-)

If you use UML class diagrams you can create SQL DDL directly with a
program called dia2code. It will create Fk relationships and indexes
automatically if the UML associations are set up correctly.

Best,

--
Alejandro Imass