Re: How to add relationship lines?

Thanks for the desire to help Alejandro, but this is missing the point, I specifically wanted ER Diagrams like here:
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/920/20130505111142.jpg

Thankfully, Hans has also replied to me giving me a link to the original diagram I missed, and from this I figured out how it works!
Thanks Hans! :)

Only thing that might be missing (and not sure yet whether it is needed, will see later) - is the capability to assign more than just left or right "Cardinality", as you call it - what if I want to assign a relationship to more than two Cardinalities?

On Sun, May 5, 2013 at 7:50 PM, Alejandro Imass <aimass yabarana com> wrote:
On Sun, May 5, 2013 at 9:39 AM, Genadi Saltikov <carmageddon gmail com> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I've been trying Dia on Ubuntu 13.04 and it works great!
> I am doing ER Diagrams for various uni assignments in few courses.
>
> However, I cant figure out, nor find anything in the documentation about how
> to create relationships between objects such as 1:N, 1:* etc?

I'll give you a better idea ;-)

If you use UML class diagrams you can create SQL DDL directly with a
program called dia2code. It will create Fk relationships and indexes
automatically if the UML associations are set up correctly.

Best,

--
Alejandro Imass