Re: Custom shape similar to Resizable - Grid

Greetings, YaoYuan!

I am new to Dia. I want to define a shape similar to "Resizable - Grid" so
that I can create it with some paramete. Is there a way to do this?

The question is - what you want to do with such grid afterward?
Just have a cage cell over your sheet? It's possible.
Or fill the grids cells with text? That gonna be a "no", unless you use
scripting.

--
WBR,
Andrey Repin (anrdaemon freemail ru) 08.05.2013, <22:40>

Sorry for my terrible english...