Re: How to add relationship lines?

Genadi,

The advantage of the properties box as it is now it is optional to shut down the properties box at all.  If you call it up, you can set the properties, pick apply, dbl lmb a new entity and the properties are then applicable for the new entity.  So you can save some mouse picks when you have a number of entities and properties to change.  You do not have to hit close until you are done. You can leave the properties box open and it does not affect Diagramming.

I hear that being able to select multiple entities and change their properties altogether is coming (good when you want all the properties to be alike among the group).  Do not trust rumors however.