Re: How to add relationship lines?

On Mon, 6 May 2013 00:22:12 +0300
Genadi Saltikov <carmageddon gmail com> wrote:

Thanks for the desire to help Alejandro, but this is missing the
point, I specifically wanted ER Diagrams like here:
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/920/20130505111142.jpg

I must be missing something. I do diagrams like that all the time. I
didn't understand your original question, nor the responses of most of
the people, but it sounds to me like you want lines, either straight or
"jaggie" between the boxes, circles, etc. Those are connectors, and
there's an implied connection point in the center of every box,
circle,  etc.

Thankfully, Hans has also replied to me giving me a link to the
original diagram I missed, and from this I figured out how it works!
Thanks Hans! :)

So please share. What was the hangup,  and how did you get around it?

Only thing that might be missing (and not sure yet whether it is
needed, will see later) - is the capability to assign more than just
left or right "Cardinality", as you call it - what if I want to
assign a relationship to more than two Cardinalities?

Do you mean which way the arrows go on the lines, or are you talking
about something else, and if so, what?

Thanks

SteveT