Re: OT: The list posting issues

Greetings, Michael Ross!

It would appear this has happened to your email address. As I understand it
your email address has been harvested and used to send spam to the mailing
list.

This has nothing to do with email ADDRESS, for last time.
It's my provider's mail server IP that got blocked.
And UCEProtect do not offer any tools to find a reason for such block,
therefore, even when my provider is certainly eager to cut spammers away from
the service, there's nothing they can do about it without information.

If you investigate the UCEProtect website they explain how you can combat
the harvesting and use of your email address.

1. Does not apply. This situation have nothing to do with my address.
2. Everything they explain boils down to "whatever, just deal with it".

No one can do this for you, you have to undertake the solution on your own.

Yeah. One solution I see right now is to stop posting into list, as it
becoming increasingly troublesome. (Though i'm not posting that much anyway.)

Are you aware of a an anti-spam method that would work better than
UCEProtect?

UCEProtect isn't the "method". Method is DNSBL/RBL, and that's what UCEProtect
offer as a service. And they are not the only one company offering that
service in the internet. I'm quite sure of that.

--
WBR,
Andrey Repin (anrdaemon freemail ru) 24.02.2012, <08:55>

Sorry for my terrible english...