Re: Need help - icons for shapes missing

I think as Don noticed, sending messages to the list from the wrong address causes trouble.  I am not aware of any problems when I send messages from the correct address - ever.

Some ISPs will block list mail (due to bouncing or deciding the list is spam).   This is unrelated to the function of the list or the members.

That adventure can only be solved by clearly stating the difficulty to the list managers and helping them sort it out.

Mike