Re: Need help - icons for shapes missing

Greetings, Don!

I just installed the "dia" package, dia starts up fine but immediately
gives me a warning:

failed to load icon for file
  /usr/share/dia/shapes/Flowchart/display.png
  cause=Couldn't recognize the image file format for file
'/usr/share/dia/shapes/Flowchart/display.png'

and also tells me there are 49 more messages.

I looked in /usr/share/dia/shapes/Flowchart/ and found a listing of the
various shapes, including "display.png" and "display.shape".  In other
words, both the .png and .shape files are there for all the shapes.

Can you actually open these .png images?

P.S.
Wonder, if this mailing list need any users. It's a whole quest to make a
message through to it...

--
WBR,
Andrey Repin (anrdaemon freemail ru) 22.02.2012, <11:45>

Sorry for my terrible english...