Re: Patch for a new feature : sozi

Hi

Here is progression of the sozi integration.

According to the previous comments :
- only after reverting the agorithm switch (see above) the result
of rotated sozi frame is correct
OK -> there was bugs in transformation calculus. It should be ok now (for the three implementations).

- IMO the use of in-diagram-editing (SoziFrame::title) is
counter-productive:
a) the automatic selection for text editing complicates the
intial sizing of the shape
b) I was expecting the number to be used as a sequence number, but
both are independent. So I had to change the sequence number, too.
c) the text is a bit obtrusive and there is no way to change it's
font, size or color
OK -> i removed the interactive text edition
But i keep an option for enable/disable the display of the legend and the ability to format it.
It still remain some problems about this point...

- IMO it would be more user friendly to have the rotation angle in
degrees not radians.
OK

- the position you choose for the sozi frame is the center, why not
name it that, too?
OK

- the serialization of the SoziFrame::title does not work
What is "serialisation" ? Is it saving to the dia format ?

- better automatic sequence number generation [1]
OK -> when adding a frame automatically find the last frame number available, and manage the sequence ordering

- restricting the sozi impact to the SVG exporter [2]
(currently it is also emitted to the .shape export)
NOK -> i haven't work on this point yet.

Or do you want some more help with it?

Now i need help for the legend : i would like to keep a way to visualize the frame sequence... but here are
my questions :
 - should we really display something ? (i think yes)
 - what should we display : sequence number, title, both ? (i actually display both)
 - placement : inside, outside ? (i can't find any good idea for this point)
 - size : dynamic resizing ?

I put my code here : git://gitorious.org/dia_sozi/dia_sozi.git :sozi branch.
I had some problems with git and i had to delete/create the branch. I will try to stay on this one for my
future work.

I hope to read you soon.

Regards.

Paul.