Have a list of diagram of the sheet.

Hi.

I'm currently developing the sozi integration to dia.

Sozi allow to define successive frames that define views. So, for each frame, the user have to define its
order.

I would like to help the user and show him a list of every sozi frame of his sheet and allow him to change
their order with up/down button.
This dialog could be contained by any property dialog of any sozi-frame.

So i wonder
(1) how can i access the list of the objects of the current sheet ?
(2) if not possible, i will build my own lists, but i need to know in which sheet i am from the object, is it
possible ?

Thanks for your suggestions.

Paul.