Re: Default Font and Modifying Programmed DiaObject

Thank you for the direction. I discovered
http://people.defora.org/~khorben/papers/dia/dia_plugins.html when
searching for that call you mentioned which helped explain a lot of
this. I have never used the complex objects, but the possibilities are
very cool.

The last question is that I would like to make the charts visually
consistent by creating a "standard" size of components. I have tried
making shapes like rectangles in .shape files so that I can use
smaller fonts that do not modify the width of object, but the objects
always show up as squares when initially added. Is there any way to
prevent this auto width-scaling?

Thanks,
Adam