Re: Default Font and Modifying Programmed DiaObject

At 03.06.2009 22:12, Adam Chasen wrote:
Specifically, with the link between sheet files and shapes, the
Flowchart sheet refers to a Box which is a programmed diaObject, but I
cannot see in the sheet file or the shapes dir how Dia knows that it
should be the programmed diaObject.

I don't know why it matters with the original question, but here it goes:

Dia application loads an "programmed object" plug-in
  Plug-in registers the object types, see object_register_type()
Dia application builds the sheets view.

To use the programmed objects programatically the sheets are not needed.