Re: Default Font and Modifying Programmed DiaObject

Specifically, with the link between sheet files and shapes, the
Flowchart sheet refers to a Box which is a programmed diaObject, but I
cannot see in the sheet file or the shapes dir how Dia knows that it
should be the programmed diaObject.

Thanks,
Adam