Export xsl, Save diagram error

Hey!

I'm still working on my own xsl export. It works : it's ok to create a new xml file from my Diagram.
But, I have a probleme : a messagebox appears after the export and says : Error while saving result: <output export file>. I don't understand because this file is full and contains my diagram converted.

A second problem (I think, it's linked) : when I wanted to save my diagram (.Dia) after an export, it's impossible : a messagebox appears and says : Unable to rename <file.dia> in <file.dia> Permission Denied.

Have you already seen this problem ? Have I made a mistake in my XSLT file ?

Thanks.

Best regards, David.