=?UTF-8?Q?Re:_Bug_60331_=EF=BF=BD_Object_propertie?= =?UTF-8?Q?s_should_handle_multiple_objects?=

Hello,

Attaching the code for a new Selection object derived from a
DiaObject. It is of course not yet ready to be included ... as you can
see from the last three functions in the file, some other changes need
to be made first. Also, if we do replace the GList in DiagramData with
this Selection object, then all the code that accesses that list will
have to be replaced by functions defined for the Selection object.

I think this new object is the right approach to take. Causes no
changes to any established API, and promotes the notion of a set of
selected objects to a first class object in itself. That is likely to
expose places where the same code is repeated, which could instead be
defined as a function.

Sameer.
--
http://www.it.iitb.ac.in/~sameerds/