cleaning up the "line_width" string constant

Hi,

Attaching a patch that converts "line_width" to
PROP_STDNAME_LINE_WIDTH etc. I had started converting such constants
to macros a long time ago, this fixes some newly introduced usage of
"line_width".

On a related note, I was thinking of making DiaObject a derived class
of GObject. This will allow us to use the support provided by Glib for
properties, potentially removing a lot of _get() and _set() code from
Dia. With that, we might possibly eliminate all these constants, since
the GObject framework has some built-in checks for property names and
types.

http://library.gnome.org/devel/gobject/stable/gobject-properties.html

Sameer.
--